Yesterday
Went to Angela's place with Char and Liting. Wanted to catch The Exorcist but ended up watching some weird zombie show. Had a long talk with Char after that. I felt much better after telling her everything that was suffocating/bothering me. Thanks Char for proving me wrong! I thought no one would actually care about really listening, but you did. I'm really grateful for that. ( :
We were too engrossed in talking, so Angela and Liting were being retarded trying to get out attention? Haha. Hilarious. Then Liting had her laughing therapy that she thoroughly enjoyed. Okay, maybe not. Haha. Yeah, I really enjoyed my day even though I was busy sneezing away all the while. ( :
___________________________________________
Anyway, PTM tomorrow. Boooooooo. And Cheena Os is approaching. Gonna be busy during the hols. Mugging I guess. Yup. I'm so glad hols are approaching. Need a break from school and some irritating people. And also, to have my own personal space to think things through and all. So yup, that's all for now. Take care people.
Its too late for regrets, but I can't help,
but feel saddened that the affinity we once shared,
was destroyed single handedly by me.
I'm sorry, I really am.